If you’re renovating your kitchen, don’t forget to order elegant-looking dinnerware sets. White porcelain dinnerware sets are great for everyday use.
A lot of things you should consider before buying tableware and dinnerware. Porcelain is the best material to create tableware and dinnerware products.
Porcelain is the most durable and strongest material for dishes. It provides a shiny and translucent look. Homeware brands use this most lightweight material to create dinnerware sets.
In this article, we are reviewing the best white porcelain dining sets for everyday use. Also, we have picked the best three products to buy for your formal party and everyday use.
Best White Porcelain Dinnerware
Let’s have a look at the top-rated porcelain dinner sets-
Table of Content
- 1. Mikasa Regent Porcelain Dinnerware Set
- 2. Euro Porcelain 57-pc Banquet Dinnerware Set
- 3. Corelle Chip Resistant Dinnerware Sets
- 4. Amazon Basics 18-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set
- 5. Mikasa Parchment 40-Piece Dinnerware Set
- 6. Porlien Classic Square Dinnerware Set
- 7. VEWEET 60-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set
- 8. Glaver’s Porcelain White Dinnerware Set
- 9. Sweese Porcelain Dinnerware Set
- 10. Noritake Crestwood Platinum Dinnerware Set
- What are the types of dinnerware materials?
- 1. Porcelain
- 2. Stoneware
- 3. Earthware
- 4. Melamine
- 5. Bone China
- Is porcelain dinnerware eco-friendly?
- Is Porcelain good for everyday dishes?
- Which colors should I choose for dinnerware sets?
- How to clean new dinnerware sets?
1. Mikasa Regent Porcelain Dinnerware Set
Coming from the well-known brand Mikasa, the set has an elegant and sophisticated design. Its simple beading design and platinum banding bring a silkier feel to its dishes.
The set is made with high-standard white porcelain, which adds prettiness and subtlety to your formal table setting.
The set features 40-pieces and serves eight people. It has included 8-ounce teacups, 8-inch salad plates, 10-1/2 inch dinner plates, 6-1/4 inch saucers, and 8-1/4 inch rim soup bowls.
The set has nice detailing. It will give grace to your formal parties or everyday usage.
- Elegant and sophisticated design.
- Nice detailed pattern.
- Made with high-quality white porcelain.
- Durable and dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe.
2. Euro Porcelain 57-pc Banquet Dinnerware Set
The high-end dinnerware set has made by find Bone China and has an intricate design.
The amazing thing about this pretty set is that it comes with 57-pieces. The tableware set has featured stylish 24 carats of gold embellishments.
Suitable for a formal dining setting, the set has included a 14 “W 1-oval serving plate, 1-teapot, 9” 1-salad bowl, 1-sugar bowl, 5.5”- 8 salad bowls, 1-creamer, 10.5” 8-dinner plates, 7.5” 8-dessert plates, 8-tea cups, 1-salt and pepper shaker, 8-saucers, and 8-soup plates.
The stunning-looking dinnerware set will impress your guests at parties. Also, the set is a perfect gift idea for your friends.
- High-end dinnerware set.
- Made by fine bone china.
- Designed with stylish 24 carats gold embellishments.
- Suitable for a formal dining setting.
- Affordable and dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Poor finishing.
3. Corelle Chip Resistant Dinnerware Sets
The dinnerware set is classic white and designed with modern patterns. You can use it for formal parties, special occasions, and everyday use.
This is a modern white porcelain dinnerware with triple-layered strong glass bowls and plates. The dishes are crack-resistant and chip-resistant.
The lightweight set features 18 pieces and serves for 6. The easy-to-clean set includes six appetizer plates, six cereal bowls, and six dinner plates. You can mix plates with other colored dishes and bowls.
- Classic white and designed with modern patterns.
- Triple-layered strong glass bowls and plates.
- Crack and chip-resistant.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Hot temperature can shatter or damage dishes.
4. Amazon Basics 18-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set
This dinnerware set has made from AB-grade porcelain. Its unique pattern and pain design make it attractive.
The set is durable as well as lightweight. The easy-to-handle dinnerware set is dishwasher, freezer, oven, and microwave safe.
The beautiful plain white porcelain dinnerware set features 18 pieces and serves six people. You can arrange it as a 3-piece dining setting.
The set has included a 5.5-inch bowl, 7.5-inch dessert or salad plates, and 10.5-inch dinner plates.
- Modern elegant design.
- Comes in different stylish patterns.
- Made by AB-grade porcelain.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer safe.
- Only 18 pieces.
5. Mikasa Parchment 40-Piece Dinnerware Set
The amazing dinnerware set has been made with high-quality porcelain. The nice-looking set has embossed a delicate grey border along with a beautiful scroll design. Its inner and outer borders have been embellished with platinum.
The chic dinnerware set has 40 pieces and serves 8. It has featured 8-1/2 inch soup bowls, 10-3/4 inch dinner plate, 9-ounce teacup, 6-1/2 inch tea saucer, and 8-1/2 inch salad plate.
- Made with high-quality porcelain.
- Delicate grey border.
- Pretty scroll design.
- Platinum covered inner and outer borders.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave friendly.
6. Porlien Classic Square Dinnerware Set
The Porlien Classic Square Dinnerware Set has square-shaped plates and bowls. It has an elegant look and sleek feeling. With its smooth glaze, you can clean it easily.
Its square shape makes your food presentation easy and space-saving. If you present your food decoration perfectly, it pleases your eyes. Also, its dipping saucer bowls prevent spilling sauces all over the plate.
The elegant dinnerware set has come with 24 pieces and serves for 6. It features a 7.25” Dessert Plate, 3.3” Dipping Saucer, 6” Bowl, and 9.7” Dinner Plate.
- Square-shaped plates and bowls.
- Elegant and smooth glaze.
- Dipping saucer bowls prevent spilling sauces all over the plate.
- 24 pieces.
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven friendly.
- Not lightweight.
- Plates are not straight.
7. VEWEET 60-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set
This white dinnerware sets for 12 has embossed a charming pink floral design. With this unique design, the plates and bowls can sit comfortably on tables of any size.
The elegant-looking tableware set has made from AB-grade porcelain is handcrafted.
The high-quality set comes with 60 pieces and serves for 12. The set has included 6-inch Saucers, 7-1/2 inch Dessert Plates, 7-1/2 inch Cups, 8-1/2 inch Soup Plates, and 9-3/4 inch Dinner Plates.
Because of its handmade high-standard porcelain, the set is scratch-resistant and durable. Each bowl and plate has a different size and suits any occasion.
The nice-looking dinnerware set can be used for everyday use and formal party decoration.
- Charming pink floral design.
- Plates and bowls have different sizes and sit comfortably on any sized table.
- Made with handmade porcelain.
- Durable and scratch-free.
- Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Cups are tiny.
- Poor finish.
8. Glaver’s Porcelain White Dinnerware Set
The BPA-free set has been tested under a high-temperature fire. This dinnerware is made with high-quality porcelain, is also toxic and lead-free.
The set is luxurious and elegant and perfect for everyday use. Each piece reflects the beauty and smooth glaze.
The set has come with 12 pieces and serves for 4. The set has included 5.5-inch bowls, 10.5-inch dinner plates, and 7.5-inch salad plates.
The alluring dinnerware set is a perfect gift idea as a housewarming and holiday present. It will increase the fun of your formal party.
- Non-toxic and safe to use.
- High-quality porcelain.
- Perfect housewarming gift idea.
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven, and microwave safe.
- Bowls are difficult to fit in the dishwasher rack.
9. Sweese Porcelain Dinnerware Set
This is made with pro-grade porcelain that is durable and lead-free. The chip-resistant dinnerware set features clean lines and modern, stylish shapes.
With its simple design, the dinnerware set will be suitable for formal parties as well as everyday use.
The nice-looking tableware set has 24 pieces and serves for 6. It has included 18 oz. Bowls, 16 oz. Mugs, 7.8” Salad Plates, and 11” dinner plates.
- Lead-free and chip-resistant.
- Sturdy and elegant.
- Modern stylish shapes with simple design.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer friendly.
- Bit expensive.
- Only 24-pieces.
10. Noritake Crestwood Platinum Dinnerware Set
The beautiful dinnerware set has been made with pure, fine white porcelain and has a simple and elegant design.
The set features a wide platinum band around the edges of each plate and bowl.
The durable and translucent tableware set can be perfect for formal parties and everyday use.
The simple dinnerware set has 50 pieces and serves for 8. It has included a 1-oval vegetable bowl, dinner plates, soup plates, 1-medium oval platter, bread and butter plate, cup and saucer, and salad plate.
- Simple and elegant design.
- Made with pure, fine white porcelain.
- Featured with a wide platinum band around the edges of each plate and bowl.
- Cups are not functional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the types of dinnerware materials?
There are the following types of dinnerware materials:
Porcelain is a non-porous material. The material has a high-firing temperature and is known as the most durable material.
Though dinnerware sets are dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe, some porcelain dinnerware sets consist of metallic accents. Such sets are not microwave-friendly.
This material has a smooth finish. The dinnerware sets made by stoneware are suitable for everyday use. They need to be kept under even temperatures.
Stoneware dinnerware sets are durable but won’t withstand high freezing or heating temperature.
But if the stoneware dinnerware set has a hand-painted design, you should wash it with your hands.
It is the oldest industrial material. It gives sturdiness to your dinnerware set. The dinnerware sets made by Earthware provide a casual appeal and crucial weight. You should not keep stoneware dishes under unexpected temperature changes.
Melamine dinnerware sets are suitable for outdoor use as they are shatter-free and unbreakable.
These chip-resistant dinnerware sets are dishwasher safe, but they are not microwave and oven friendly.
5. Bone China
It is the most lightweight and sturdy material. Bone china dinnerware sets are elegant, durable, and chip-resistant material.
Therefore, many dinnerware brands opt for Bone china. Also, dinnerware sets made with this material can be used for everyday use and on special occasions.
Is porcelain dinnerware eco-friendly?
Glasses made of porcelain are eco-friendly. These glasses are made of natural sand and recycled glass. Porcelain is a lightweight material.
Hence, dinnerware sets made with this material reduce shipping emissions. Also, it is a durable material to use for everyday usage.
Is Porcelain good for everyday dishes?
Yes. Porcelain is a chip-resistant, scratch-resistant, strongest, and most durable material. You can use it for everyday dishes. Moreover, porcelain is oven, dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
Which colors should I choose for dinnerware sets?
It depends on your purpose of using dinnerware sets. If you want tableware sets for formal parties, neutral colors like ivory and white will be the best options.
These colors will impress your formal guests. On the other hand, you can try attractive colors and patterns for informal parties.
How to clean new dinnerware sets?
Before buying the new dinnerware, you should check whether it is dishwasher safe or not unless you have to wash it with your hands. To keep your set chip-resistant and scratch-resistant, you should place fabric between each piece.
Porcelain is a great material for dinnerware and tableware. Products made from porcelain are lead-free and chip-resistant. You can buy any of the above-listed white porcelain dinnerware for everyday use.